WHAT ARE SOME BABY WISE TALES (GENDER)

i WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT SOME OF THE OLD WISE TALE ARE FOR DETERMINING THE SEX OF THE BABY....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• stare into the mirror for 1-3 minutes and if your eyes dialate, its a boy
    if your leg hair is growing faster than before your pregnancy, its a boy
    if your hair is thinner and stringier and not as full or shiny its a girl
    if your legs are resembling tree trunks,its a boy, still thin as ever-girl
    if your nails are growing stronger and faster, youre having a boy
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 7:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I've always heard girls high, boys low. Boys heartrates are slower like 125-140 girls 145-160. BUT I truly believe the Chinese Gender Chart works! It did with everyone I know including my 3! Check it out at:

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html

5maddie

Answer by 5maddie at 7:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think you mean old wives tales.

I've heard if your belly looks like a basketball its a boy, and a watermelon is a girl. Also that your hair on your legs grows faster if its a boy and a girl sucks out your beauty, so if you look crappy, its a girl, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If you constantly want salty foods, like french fries, you're due for a boy, whereas if you have a taste for sweets, like chocolate pie, prepare for a girl. this one was true for me I craved cake, and doughnuts with my dd

morning sickness is not a symptom of every pregnancy, but only of those pregnancies of women who are carrying a girl. I also find this one correct for myself

If baby's dad isn't gaining weight along Mom, it will be a girl

If the maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), you're having a girl

Compare your age at conception with the year of conception. If both are even or odd, it will be a girl -- if one is even and one is odd, it will be a boy

Some people believe that the shape of your face determines the sex of your baby. If your face is round then you are having a girl, long and narrow means a boy.

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• that girl babies cause you to have bad skin during pregnancy. Boys will make it pretty. Also girls cause your nose to spread. I don't believe any of that though.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I always heard if your sick during your pregnancy its a girl

if you are horny during your pregnancy its a boy

you got to check out the Chinese birth chart!!!

deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I honestly belive with both my sweeties (boys low) girls high- that is exactly how it was for me .TRUST ME!
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2009