What is/was the cutest thing you child ever did/said?

For instance, my daughter now walks up to me and says "it's nice to meet you" and shakes my hand.
My son looks like Linus from Charlie Brown, dragging his blanket around behind him.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh, to many....the one that comes to mind is when he would get into trouble for something and after his punishment he would say to me so calmly...thank you mommie, I love you.. then, hug me...kid is a manipulator....I gotta love him for that....

Gotta share just one more since I only have one kid...My kid said the word shit. So, I asked him if he knew what the word meant and he said, "no." So, I explained to him that it was another word for poop. He fell on the floor laughing for at least 20 mins before I could explain why we don't say this word. To my knowledge, he hasn't said it since our talk. But, as a mom, trying to keep a straight face while he's rolling on the floor wasn't easy. Our kid has the knack for coming up with witty sayings. Sometimes, my husband and I just have to turn our backs to keep from laughing. It's true what they say..outta the mouths of babes...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my boy say i love u more awww!
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My son had a huge vocabulary froma bout the age of 2, and nothing cuter than a lil one coming up and sauing something like "mama I am unable to speak on the phone to nana right now as I am completely immeshed in this battle right now ." and he was refering to a pile of toy army men who had had a fierce battle lol.He was about 3 hee hee.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I don't know if this is cute but its funny as hell when my dd was a little younger my dad hurt his foot and he told her to watch where she walked so she wouldn't step on his foot well when he wasn't watching her she would walk over to him and stomp on his foot just to hear him yell. If you were hurt in someway you couldn't tell dd not to touch it or even let her know that it hurt you she would poke at it till you screamed in pain my mom and I were talking about this today and we both laughed so hard.

Dd will also walk up to me give me a hug and tell me I'm the best mommy ever, and that she loves me so much in her entire life melts my heart every time

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• He watches Dora and out of the blue he said, "oh man" Like they do when they say "swiper, no swiping". It is so cute. He was 2 and in speech, late talker, so it was pretty awesome too.
    Anonymous

• Mine told me this morning "It's time to wake up it's 14:00 'oclock. " She is three.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I don't know if it qualifies as cute or sweet but I have to share this story of my then 2 yr old. My grandfather had just passed away and I was on the computer going through some pictures for the funeral and I had started crying. I was trying to be strong for the kids because they were close to him. Well my youngest son saw me and ran to the bedroom. I was getting ready to go comfort him (I thought he was upset b/c he saw me crying) when he came back out with his favorite blanket (nobody but him is allowed to use that blankey) and he gave it to me. He looked at me rubbed my back and said, "it's okay mommy". I just thought that was so sweet. What 2 yr old thinks to do something like that?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• when my son was 3 he fell on his bottom and hurt his butt and came up to me and asked me to kiss his booboo

my little girl will come up to me and say tickle tickle and try to tickle me, she gets so excited if i laugh.

deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My Son was like 5 and said to me while I was holding his new little baby Sister "Kaili looks as pretty as a flower".
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband has knack of ( jokingly) telling everyone that he is the master of the house. Well my 4 year old son says to him " daddy you are the master of the house aren't you"?.
    DH: " yes"
    SON " so everyone has to obey you isn't it?"
    "Yes, good boy son you got it"
    Then 2 minutes later he says: "But you were appointed by mommy isn't it!?"
    I rolled on the floor laughing when i heard about it later coz i wasn't at home when this convo played out!!!!.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2009