LOL--my neighbor is scared of our Crucifix---

does that mean he is a vampire? The kids showed him our crucifix and he ran off.

*this is just a joke nobody get their panties in a bunch. I am not letting them chase him around the block*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• now they are ridding bikes and want to send this message

it is just a joke...

so time to close the question and pray for all the moms with big sideways sticks
    Anonymous

• in all reality maybe he is possessed....seriously,

If not, then that is pretty funny...lol
    Anonymous

• Is he a child? I mean, if he's never seen one before it would be a little scary.
    Anonymous

• Did you see this firsthand or did the kids tell you this? It sounds far-fetched to me.

If you saw it firsthand, and he looked scared to you, I'd keep him away from my kids...he's got a mental problem.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• he is not possessed LOL I am sure he has seen one before. There are a million Catholics around here.

He is not possessed...LOL but that is funny. He is 14--i might ask him if he is possessed. I am sure he will laugh about it.
    Anonymous

• I saw it first hand
    Anonymous

• ooorrrrr........... perhaps the image of a skinny, beaten, bleeding, man nailed to a cross wearing nothing but a loin cloth is a bit disturbing just by the nature of the image?

I'm an adult and I am well put-off by crucifixes myself. Of course, I am Protestant so that should explain it. I wouldn't run away or anything but I'd definitely ask that you get it the heck out of my face lol. :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Maybe he had a bad experience with a crucifix.
    Anonymous

• and how do you know how graphic my crucifix is november? I have several of them and the majority of mine do not show "a skinny, beaten, bleeding, man nailed to a cross wearing nothing but a loin cloth" in fact it is hard to even notice what is on the crucifix unless you really look. All but one have Jesus shown in the same material the cross is made-- so unless you inspect it you will not even see the " skinny, beaten, bleeding, man nailed to a cross wearing nothing but a loin cloth" and there is no blood, but you forgot to mention the crown of thorns on many of them :-) It helps add to your gore discreption you are trying to portray.

and we all know you are protestant. Every time a question comes about the Catholic faith you let us know you are protestant and disagree with the Catholic faith.
    Anonymous

• that is sad that you think this is funny.
    You do not know what kind of experience that child has had.
    You also do not realise the power of the Cross either. Demons will run...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009