soooo sleepy

i am so sleepy. i got like 4 or 5 hours last night. and i just took a hour and half nap.. i am sleepy. i feel like i havent been getting enough sleep..
is it wrong for me to take a day to just relax???

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 8:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no your lucky you can, take advantage of it.
    Anonymous

• No. If I knew how tired I would be after baby I probably would have never left the bed when I was pregnant. In your third trimester you won't be able to sleep anyway between peeing, and backaches, and just being plain uncomfortable. DO IT NOW :)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Take a day, a week, take the whole nine months!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes, Take the day "off" if you can get away with it. It's only gonna get worse.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 9:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I feel the same way. I am 38 weeks right now and sleepy all the time. And when I finally do get the chance to sleep, I cant get comfortable, I have to wake up and pee, I get heartburn, I get cramps in my legs and back...it just sucks. I have a 7 year old at home and she wakes up early every morning but I ussually just fix her some breakfast and make sure she brushes her teeth, tell her to get dressed, then we lay on the couch together and watch cartoons and I ussually fall back asleep for a couple hours while she finds ways to entertain herself. She knows her boundaries and does not test them so I am perfectly comfortable with her being up if I am napping. She doesnt answer the door or the phone EVER even if I am awake. So no, there is nothing wrong with getting your rest. Get as much as you can!!
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2009