Does anyone know about travel?

I was wondering, I'm going through different work at home ideas. Does anyone know how to become a travel agent? Like what you have to do and if you have to take classes and what not. I would love to do this but I just don't know how to go about it. Thanks!

Homemommy0503

Asked by Homemommy0503 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• The travel agency business has been devastated by the online agencies (expedia, etc.).
    That said, if this is truly your passion, then have a couple of informational interviews with travel agents in your area; an informational interview is a great way to determine if your chosen path is the right one for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have a revolving travel buisiness that pays 6,000 every 6 to 10 weeks.It's a 2by two matrix.This is a fun and professional work at home buisiness.There is only a one time small investment.All you have to do is recruit two people.If your interested please let me know,I will help.Here is the website to take a look at it.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well Mandy1974, I appreciate your offer but that is not something that I am looking for. I just want to keep my options open about becoming a travel agent and was wondering if anyone knew whether there was special training involved or what all was involved in becoming an agent. Thank you though very much for the offer.
    Homemommy0503

Answer by Homemommy0503 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2009