OBAMA TRYING TO OUTLAW GUNS?

http://current.com/items/90018142_obama-supports-treaty-outlawing-gun-possession.htm

now he's trying to take away our second amendment,

boy it just keeps getting better!!! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is old news. I know a few very paranoid people who are stockpiling in case this happens. Kind of scary, huh? I don't think it will ever go through.
    Anonymous

• Whats scary about that, anon :08?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Already stocked up just as soon as election results were in. 4 new rifles. 4 new pistols. Over 5000 rounds of ammo..and not done yet.
    Anonymous

• Yep have known by his past voting record.First anon just because you believe it would never go through( it may not) does not mean it cannnot and that we all should just ignore.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes, very old news. And no surprise either.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• What's cool is that lots of individual states are asserting their own rights on this, and passing resolutions to disregard various federal gun laws in their own state.

Anonymous

• Gun and Ammo purchases have gone up markedly since finding out Obama wants to rid America of them. It's like,"You just try and get my gun" LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I seem to be one of the few people who are for stronger gun control.

It must be my extreme pacifist nature. I feel that if no one owned guns, no one would need to own guns.  England has no guns, and violent crime rate is much lower than ours.

However, I do understand that it was right given to us by our forefathers.  It is our American right to bear arms.

MrsBlack530

Answer by MrsBlack530 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Why would obama ban guns? Let's see a first black man president and there is a kkk out there.He doesn't care about our rights.Just his skin,
    Anonymous

• England has no guns, and violent crime rate is much lower than ours.

Dear God, woman, READ THE NEWS! Since England tried to confiscate all the guns, gun violence has RISEN, and there is no drop in the number of guns the criminals have--only the citizens have no way to protect themselves now. It would be far worse in America because there are so many more people.
    Anonymous