Places in Washington State or Vancouver to rent a cabin tent?

My husband and 2 kids, 3 and 7 yo will be traveling to Washington and Vancouver area next month. We want to do something like camping but since we are flying, we won't be bringing any camping gear. Are there any good places to get a cabin tent that will also provide meals around the area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Travel

• I live in Seattle and was born in Vancouver but I would suggest posting this on Fodors.com because people will really be able to help. It depends on where in both locations you'll be going; for example, people go to the islands or Mt. Ranier and in some places like on Doe Bay on Orcas Island, they have yurts (is that how it's spelled) that you can rent and Doe Bay is beautiful. But post on Fodors, it's the best bet.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• www.vrbo.com I rent from there all the time and they are FABULOUS! Happy hunting!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009