• In the Spotlight:

is it normal to get yeast infections when your pregnant?because everytime me and my husband have sex i end up getting one when he cums in me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Health

• yeast infections are very common during pregnancy unfortunetly
    Anonymous

• i have 3 yeast infections while pregnant! it sucked! I thought i was going to get them every month but good thing that's over
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 9:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• does one of you get too much yeast in your diet? some people have a hard time processing yeast, with your body in overdrive making a baby maybe you have become more sensitive to yeast.

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• yes, very common. It's all the extra moisture. start wearing pantyliners, that will help cut down on the extra moisture. don't forget to tell your doctor about them, they can get you a prescription for them .
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 9:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Nurse told me wash before sex and after with a dove sensitive soap.
    Anonymous

• True, True. I had to deal with them just the same. I started taking cranberry softgels to promote a healthy urinary tract and haven't had one since. I can't stand the taste of the juice! You can get them just about anywhere. Just start taking with your prenatals and you will notice the difference in about a week.
    GucciLea

Answer by GucciLea at 10:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If you are having sex while you have a yeast infection, you may be giving it to your husband and he keeps passing it on to you. Men can and do get yeast infections.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009