pregnancy after birth control

How many of you got pregnant your first month after stopping the pill? Or how long did it take you to get pregnant after getting off the pill?

Kates1122

Asked by Kates1122 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, that's what happened to me. BOOM, pregnant.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• and i was on the pill for about.... i'd say over five years
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I got preg with dd within one month after stopping the patch. She was a SURPRISE. Lol. I was taking a month in between & planning on switching back to the pill from the patch as the patch was irritating me. I had previously been on the pill for years. With my son, I was STILL ON the pill! No antibiotics, no missed pills, took every scheduled pill every day at the same time!! Haha. I had been on it since having my dd and got preg with my son who is 11 mo now. It was a blessing of course. I wanted to be pregnant, but my dh hadn't given the ok to stop the pill yet.
    Senae

Answer by Senae at 9:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant while still on the pill...not the greatest timing, but she is our miracle.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009