Where can I get cheap kids furniture?

I was looking on WalMart's website for storage stuff for my kids and all their stuff is soo expensive. Where else can I get stuff like that cheaper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Find it used and re-paint it! We got some old furniture for my daughter for free and spent abuot $10 on some paint. Its SOOO cute now. Its "watermelon". We also bought new knobs to spruce it up a little bit.
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• IKEA - if there's one near you, they have some great, inexpensive storage stuff (not the sets, but the smaller pieces).
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• IKEA is a great choice. If you really want cheap and are a do it yourselfer you can try thrift shops, garage sales and even free cycle in your area. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 10:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Ikea, isnt THAT cheap. Just try Wal-mart , garage sales and Target. Good luck! I went to the swap meet, which is the flea market here in Ca, and i got a whole set of storage racks with the containers for 8 dollars. Whata deal, huh? And it was brand new. Also try craigslist.com
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• craigslist
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• www.craigslist.org
    www.freecycle.org
    garage and yard sales
    thrift shops
    alleys

Answer by rkoloms at 2:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009