If when you're done next blinking your eyes, any specific thing at all could have been done to make your life your world BETTER, what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• It is as it should be. I'd not change a thing. The past was far from perfect but it made me who I am today and I'm ok with that

Answer by admckenzie at 9:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• find a cure for autism!!
    Anonymous

• the one thing i want that would make our lives not only better but easier would be a house- our own house lol right now we share a 2 family house with my fiances mother she has the second floor and we have the first and she actually forbade my kids from going in the backyard all spring because she was trying to get grass to grow.....ugh- now mind u there are no parks near me so the only outside time my kids got was when we were walking to the store- also we have different decorating tastes and i would love to be able to paint the house and the porch and the hallways a color other than brown! so i would be much happier if we had our own 1 family house where i could make all those decisions!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• We signed a contract with my husband's grandmother to buy her house. We were perfectly comfortable in our apartment, not getting shit from her or her rotten, piece of shit son...She promised a roof, renigged, and i'm the bad guy, I'm the one who's being an asshole...I wish I would have told her thanks but no thanks
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I wish that I could forgive my DH for all of the stuff in the past.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 9:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009