would you go to l&d

I'm 35 weeks 3 days, the past few days I have been getting dizzy and overly hot. plus I've had diahrea and today I felt like I was really swollen in my left arm, like to the point it hurt to move it... I am wondering if maybe I should go to l&d. I don't want to call cause they say they can't help me unless I can give them my doctors name, but I have seen so many people. I have a different one every time I go. I have a doctors appointment next week. I'm wondering if I should just wait or if this is something worth going for...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the swollen left arm sounds strange to me and for that alone I would call a dr or go in. better safe than sorry for both you and your baby.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It sounds like you may be dehydrated, you might think you are drinking enough but having diarrea can take all of the fluids out of you! Being dehydrated can also start contractions! With the swollen arm I are you sure you didn't hit it on anything? If you know you didn't I would go on in plus you might need some IV fluids if you are dehydrated! It is better to be safe than sorry! Good luck hon!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009