How much...

How much cereal do u put in 6-7 ounces of formula???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• None unless the Dr recommended it....which I know yours did not, since he would have told you how much to put in it. Talk to your Dr before putting cereal in a bottle, PLEASE!
    Anonymous

• You aren't supposed to put cereal in bottles. I did anyways, everyone does. So if that is what you mean I usually just put a little bit untill it was a little thick but could still flow through the bottle nipple. A little sprinkle then shake it and keep doing it untill it's good.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Oh depending on how old your baby is you could try using a spoon. I know it's bad and you can call me a bad mom but my son could eat it off a spoon at 2 months.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yeah, talk to your doctor first. Some do suggest it for babies for things like colic i think. But my doctor told me not to, but my dd idnt have colic or anything.
    Anonymous

• I put 1 teaspoon in my DD's bottle because of her reflux and it has helped her appetite so much and her growth. Previously she put on weight really slowly and I was worried because she did not seem to want to eat much but the cereal has really helped with her reflux and weight gain. She is much happier and her tum tum doesn't hurt so much!
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 12:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009