My son is 11 months old, when do you put your 11 month old son/daughter to bed? and what is the feeding schedule like for him/her?

I'm just curious and since it is my first born, I kinda want to see what other people do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 18 months and he goes to bed between 9 and 9:30 usually. Our day starts later but I don't mind the late hours. I go to work at 10:30 so it works out better for us anyway. He eats first thing when he wakes up, about 9 or so. He takes a nap around 1:30 until 3 if we are lucky and has a small snack after his nap. He eats dinner when I get home at around 6 and we start his bedtime routine usually around 8 or 8:30. He is our first too, so hopefully we are doing an ok job. He seems happy with the routine and so do we.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Hmm well as for feeding he gets a jar of food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and then bottles of milk/formula and finger food snacks in between. He gets his last "meal" between 6-6:30p then gets a bath, a bottle, and is in bed usually no later than 7:30. Then he sleeps through the night and is up between 6-6:30a which is early but fine since during the week that is when we need to get up anyway..so he's our alarm clock lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• She wakes up around 5 and has a bottle then goes right back to sleep. Wakes up around 8:22 to be exact every morning on the dot lol and has some rice cereal with juice then she eats lunch around 11:30 which is usually a half ham sandwhich or a lunchable jr with some water. then nap at noon till about 1:30 then we play till daddy gets home from work around 4 and we have a snack which is usually those little meltable cookies and we go for a walk some days. Then we play some more and she eats dinner around 8:30 bath time at 8:45 Story time around 9:00 and bed time 9:15. She'll be 11 months on the 12th of this month. sorry to tell the whole schedule lol. and she eats so much because her doctor was worried about her weight cause she's in the 9th percentile on weight lol. she's our first born as well. Good luck :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My 10 month old wakes up to nurse around 5:30, goes back to bed until about 7:30, wakes up and nurses again. She eats breakfast at around 8-8:30, has a nap (nurses first) at about 10 till around 11:30, nurses, has lunch around noon, nursing and nap at around 2:30, nurses after nap, dinner at 6, nurses then to bed between 8 and 8:30. She has 3 solid meals, 1-2 snacks (between bkfst + lunch or between lunch + dinner) and nurses about 6-8 times in 24 hours.

With my first daughter it was a little different, I think she was eating dinner by 5pm and in bed by 7 -- but my now 10 month old has a big sister (2), so this is a schedule that works for both.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009