what do you think I should do?

I'm almost 27 weeks and everything is either pissing me off or getting me upset. I cry randomly for no reason, I get pissed off and just feel like throwing stuff. I start feeling like I hate people (boyfriend, mom, manager, etc.) I feel like I'm breaking down. All I want to do is sleep, and it's not because I''m tired. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep and not get up. I seriously think I'm going crazy. I don't know what I should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to being pregnant :) Just smile, it will make you feel better. Try it!
    Anonymous

• I was a mess while I was pregnant. I hated everyone and everything.I would just cry about stupid stuff. It's probably just your hormones and discomfort making you nuts, that's what my problem was.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• you'll get over it soon. just pregnancy hormones
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I would tell your doctor, this may be leading to depression, so talk to your doctor, and remember no matter how mad you feel just think that soon you will be holding your newborn baby, and you will feel like the world, or more that s/he is the world.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm 27 weeks as well, and I was JUST telling my friend how EVERYTHING is making me so mad. For example...I've never had any sort of road rage. But lately, drivers have been making me so mad that if I wasn't pregnant, I'd tell them to pull over and I'd beat their a$$, lol. I try to just take deep breaths, look forward to the happiness that is coming in a few short months, and remind myself that this is probably quite normal. Just take it one day at a time...that's all you can do. You're not alone on these feeling, hon...trust me. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009