hows yur forst pregnancy??

kathy1114

Asked by kathy1114 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You ditched English class a lot, didn't you?
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• its ok! some people miss spell things all the time, i know i do..
    any ways.. my first was great, besides the morning sickness. this is my third......my second sucessful(i hope) And i love it! there is no better feeling than being pregnant...to me! i havent had alot of morning sickness or anything! how is yours??
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Mine were all very healthy and "normal" but the first was by far the scariest!! You don't know what to expect and I swear I called my mom 100 times a day to see if this or that was normal! (No parenting websites or even internet for me back then) Its such a different physical feeling, not to mention, it's like your hormones are in a blender!! I was a basket case! But the wonderful little bundle that I produced at the end made it all a distant memory fairly quickly! Good luck!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• She probably just hit the wrong button. I do it all the time.

Mine was scary. Lol. I had to ask my mom all the time if this and that were normal. I had a good pregnancy and nothing went wrong, and i think when i get pragnant again, I'll be more relaxed. But the first is scary and nerve-racking.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Mine is wonderful so far. I'm 23 wks tomorrow and I'm loving every minute of it. Even when I had morning sickness. It's the best experience in the world. I can't wait to do it again.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2009