Have you ever checked out this site?

www.Rasmussenreports.com
Here is a snippet.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 32% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-three percent (33%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -1 (see trends). On the Generic Congressional Ballot, Republicans now have a two-point edge.

Americans are evenly divided on the climate change bill passed by the House last week—37% favor it and 41% are opposed. Forty-two percent (42%) believe it will hurt the economy and 19% believe it will help. Most (56%) are not willing to pay more in taxes and utility costs to fight Global Warming.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Look at it every day. Thats the lowest I have seen it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Rasmussen is a right slanted poll. That would be like if the Huffington Post started doing polls.
    Anonymous

• rasmussen is not right slanted. They were sourced alot by libs while his numbers where high. They were rated by many sites left and right as the most accurate on the election polls. What a troll anon
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I don't care for polls. We've never been called one time, and when I was doing surveys for money last year I got bumped from every one I answered republican to.

I do find it interesting that people only seem to dispute rasmussen when obama's numbers are down. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Actually, anon, the Rasmussen polls are some of the more middle of the road polls out there. They also have many very in-depth polls, with percentages for 'sub categories', rather than just broad spectrum polls only.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• And before I get called a right-wing cow of a nut-job by another anon, I should point out that I am far from right wing, far from left wing nut job, and.. heck.. far from nut job. Well.. depending on who you ask, that is..

The nut jobs on every part of the political spectrum tend to call me a nut job. ;)
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Heck, ask Carpy. NO ONE seem to like me, let alone nut jobs. I do not gladly suffer fools and/or extremists of any kind. So I must be doing something right. :D
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I like ya Jynxx:)
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Why thank you. :D

I should say, no crazy people like me. :D Well, no crazy in a bad way people like me. I know PLENTY of crazy in a good way people. They're usually the ones to get things done! lol.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009