Exboyfriend

My ex of 2 yrs & I always have little fights & break up. But when we breakup its only for a couple days & its just a little time away from eachother, not hanging out with others but just given our own time.
2 weeks ago, he brokeup w/me. He knew how hurt I was & he got with a random girl. Shes obviously bad because she had a bf & left him for mine & now he is calling me 2 weeks LATER. He literally made my life HELL by doing this & made it so hard for me to talk to him so then I just left him alone
NOW that hes calling, and keeps calling/texting
what should i say to just make it done with him for good. I want to tell him in a strong way so he doesnt walk all over me.
I've decided we werent made for eachother & if he really loved me he would have never hurt me like this!
Help please, tell me what I can say in the nicest way possible because im not trying to act childish

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Jus tell him straight up... It's over. The two weeks about showed you that you two were not made for each other and that he hurt you. That the relationship is over.

Just be honest and upfront...but firm. Hold in the tears till later (easier said than done, I know)
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Just tell him that he made choices this time around that are irreversible, and that you can not ever be a couple again.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• He is not an ex if he keeps coming back for booty calls.You have to draw the line.
    Anonymous

• its sound like to me hes using u just to get layed intill the next piece of ass comes around...i would tell him u already have someone new and change ur phone number and dont give it to him thats what i would do but im a cold bitch when it comes to asshole like that
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• well he never moved on to another girl for some action until 2 weeks ago.
    "he swears to god he loves me" but
    I really want to end it still because I don't want to get hurt again. So other than option from mom 1 and 2
    I still really don't know what to say..
    Anonymous

• Just tell him you're done with all the games, you need someone who is gonna be there through the good times && the bad. If he really wanted to be with you then he would have stuck around && made it work instead of breaking up with you every time things didn't go his way. All the breaking up && getting back together stuff is for highschool. A mature relationship is about working through your differences together.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

----
    This! ^^
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 11:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Girl i feel your pain because i 've been in yur shoes and man that shit hurts and girl it still hurts only because i gave him my heart. I have to be honest ddo you really love lthis man? and if so it is going to be hard i know that he hurted you with someone else but love hurts. I say follow your mind and not your hurt because if you listen to your heart it will keep you there, and you know if you guys do not work it out he will still be texing you, i say just tell him you wnat to be friends but take it one day at a time good luck. Oh for the record i've been separted from my ex for year now and everyday it hurts like hell yeah he calls once in a blue and everytime it kicks up my shit
    red111

Answer by red111 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2009