What do u think

of the name erik? here we are exactly one week from my scheduled csection and we finally came up with a name we both like- but now we cant decide on a middle name lol- we have the names Erik Shawn and Erik Lee in mind but we cant decide on which- which do u like best? and if u dont like either can u give me some other ideas that match? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I vote Erik Lee
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• My way of finding a good-sounding name was to say it in a quiet yell or like you would call for kid in trouble,. If it flows....it works. LOL. Now thats just my way of course. I'm probably catch some flack for it.

I like both. Do you two like both and cant decide? Check the initials of first middle and last names and make sure they dont look like an abbreviation for something embarrassing. If they're fine and both of you could live with either one, flip a coin.
    Anonymous

• op here- lol anon :38!!! that is hilarious!!! its funny too cause as soon as i read that i said to myself Erik Lee/Shawn get ur butt over here! lol and ur right it does work lol- Erik Lee sounds better! lol and yeah we both like both but we just cant decide- but he likes shawn better and I like Lee better- it might end up coming down to a coin toss! lol
    Anonymous

• What about Wade? Erik Wade!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You could do Erik lee shawn last name or Erik shawn lee last name... there's no law that says there can only be one middle name and most of the time if you have 2 middle names you don't have to write out both on like a form or test. My friend named her daughter Alexia wendy grace but on forms only puts Alexia grace... Wendy was only used to make the grandmother happy. Just another suggestion!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I agree with the anm who answered 2nd.I yelled my baby's name like i was mad-my hubby did too- and it flowed very well.We're naming our first little girl Ava Marie Torres
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009