Military Spouses Fort Irwin?

ok ladies i'm officially bored out of my mind sitting at home with my 6yr old who's still on summer vacation until early August, and my 17mths old who's driving me insane climbing up bookshelves and refusing to go to sleep at night (she's been screaming her head off for the past hour, and doesn't to be wanting to quit any time soon lol).
my husband is in the Army and we're stationed at Fort Irwin, CA in the middle of the desert... anyone on here who lives around me and would like to maybe meet up for playdates or something?

trisandkksmom

Asked by trisandkksmom at 10:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• :) wow never thought id see anyone from ft. irwin on here:) my husband is stationed out here to... if you want message me :)
    kasiface

Answer by kasiface at 11:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• im out here also. i have a 7 year old and a 21 month old. if you ever want to get together just let me know.
    ILVMYKDS

Answer by ILVMYKDS at 1:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2009