So how is everyone tonight?

I'm good just bored. I get to have a summer now one more test then no school until sometime in August YAY!!

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awwwww losing my mind over here!!!! my daughter won't go to bed anymore!!!! started three nights ago, out of the blue and i have no idea what her problem is!!! she'll scream like a crazy person as soon as i'm out of sight!!! after about three hours she'll fall asleep, two hours later she wakes up and starts again... i'm getting about three to four hours of sleep at night now... she's 17months old and she's been going to bed just fine, i don't know how to help her. i'm just glad that my older son is on summer vacation right now and doesn't need mommy to take him to school or help with homework 'cause i'm not in the best condition to do that lol
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 10:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Just relaxing here, I took the summer off from college, needed a break. Needed more time to spend with my daughter and husband.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 10:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• So far so good. Dogs are going nuts right now because of the fireworks that people are setting off next door. Other than that the kids are sleeping so I'm doing good.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my daughter just laid down for bed.. usually she's out by 9. i was going CRAZY!! but im doing good.. relazing and thinking about taking a really hot bath.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Not to shabby myself, school ended yesterday, and i'm on vacation in Denver with my son, doing lots of fun Denver things! That hot bath idea isn't sounding too bad either, I think I'll be leaving here in a few to go relax. Good plan emmalouwho!!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Bored. I'm gonna get ready for bed. Thanks for asking.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009