I need to know some positions to sleep in where my body won't ache in the morning...Please Help!!!!

Mrsliggins

Asked by Mrsliggins at 10:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Health

• What part of your body is aching the next morning? If it is your back, you can try putting a pillow between your legs and that will align your spine better and allow you to rest some. Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I sleep on my side. I have a small pillow that I rest my arm that I'm not laying on, on. It helps keep me on my side and then my back doesn't hurt in the morning. Good luck.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I sleep on my right side with one of those pregnancy body pillows..couldn't of made it this far without it.I get tons of sleep and Im in my 3rd trimester.I sleep in till 12 sometimes, and then I sleep all through the night
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I have lumbar muscle problems so I tend to sleep on my couch because I can brace my back against the back of the couch. Otherwise I wake up all kinked up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• First, what is wrong?
    I have fibromyalgia, it hurts in the morning whatever position I sleep in. I like to sleep in a reclining position as it helps. But I take benedryl to help.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009