So I JUST found out Im expecting my second child and I need some ideas to tell my husband tonight...

maryandmacy

Asked by maryandmacy at 10:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if you can still make a run to walmart before he comes home... get baby shoes or a pacifier and put it in a small box??? kind of cheezy i know lol
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 10:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• shoot, thats cute...but no time
    maryandmacy

Answer by maryandmacy at 10:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i wraped up my pregnancy test in a little box then a big box and told my SO that i was just thinking of him.. he was sooooooooo susprised, i think i saw a tear! try it!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• well do you still have something very baby-ish from your first baby??? if you're first born isn't in diapers anymore but you still have one, put a tie around and hand it to him saying "we're gonna be needing lots of these again soon"
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 10:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• How old is your first? I have a good idea if they are still in diapers...
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I found out the day before fathers day so I wrapped up the test to and gave it to him for fathers day. I know it's a little late for that. but if your first is still in diapers right a note saying I'm a big sis/brother and ask him to change the diaper! congrats by the way!!! We're in this together with the whole second thing lol.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• HAHAHA NOOOO Heidikans! That diaper thing was my idea! I saw it on America's Funniest the other day. :( haha
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• lol sorry it can be both our idea :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Maybe you could have your other child go up to him and whisper "mommies got a baby in her belly" orrrr just walk up and put his hands on your stomach and smile.

Personally, I took a test at 4am and woke up my husband right after holding it in my hand haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:13 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Oh my gosh that is SO cute about the diaper thing. I'm sorry, but when I can try again, there's a good chance that I'm stealing that idea.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2009