what is a good thing to bomb your house with to get rid of all bugs?

from roaches, to aunts, spiders, etc,,, I just moved into this house and i need to get rid of these bugs NASTY.. What can i use that will kill all the bugs at once?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I used Raid MAX bug bombs as well as spraying with the can of bug spray before.

After I moved into one home, I used that..spraying the perimeter, and inside window sills( watch out with small children!! ) and outside the windows and doors of the house.

THEN used BORIC acid, which you can get at your local hardware store, Lowes...Home Depot. They eat it and take it back to nest & die.

With the boric acid it comes in a plastic cont., it is a white powder, so PLEASE be careful if you have pets & small children of where you place it.

It is best to place it under the sinks, in any cracks along the back panel splash like in the kitchen, behind the fridge and stove. Just a small line of it!!

Ask about placing it up in a cabinet where you store dishes, cups and food too.......I just think I placed the boric acid behind the fridge, stove, cracks I found. Behind my headboard, closets in a small thin line.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I'd call Orkin.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• HOW MUCH IS ORKIN?
    Anonymous

• Something NONTOXIC. The bugs bombs can get into your food that is stored in cupboards. I would just call Orkin and be done with it. They know what they are doing and the cost is not all that bad. Just call them for an estimate.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009