Have you ever used the IntelliGender?

How did that work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found a link that tells you everything about it
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/09/gender.prediction.test/
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I tried it and it said girl. I had a blighted ovum though so it was just an undeveloped egg. For some reason that showed up as girl? I don't know. I'm sure that think will be helpful though.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i used it but i dont know the sex of my baby yet because he's being stubborn but it said im having a boy i think im having a boy but i'll hopfully be finding out next week
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I saw an ad for it and thought if it was like 10 or 15$ it would be fun to try.. BUt for the price I can wait the few more weeks for my ultrasound :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• They're being sued for misleading advertising and essentially fraud. They say it's something like 97% accurate-- they have absolutely nothing to back it up. Just be patient and wait for your ultrasound-- it's a lot of fun to see for the first time!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I tried it and it said girl! I dont have my ultrasound until the 28th though. So I will let you know if it was right!!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 11:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009