What do you think about stripping for extra money?

do you have to have experience? What about the outfits? Any other thoughts , be nice I'm just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think if you are asking other peoples opinions, then maybe you truly aren't comfortable with the idea yourself. Just remember you can't undo the things that you have already done. There are other ways to make a lot more money then a stripper could ever make. I suggest that you look into this video . http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html The company is called Efusjon. They are an amazing company and can really help you achieve life long financial security. Which is something you probably wont have with stripping because unfortunately some day your body might not be what people want to see. Well good luck in whatever you decide to do. Let me know if you have any questions.
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My sister was a stripper. The heels was killer, I dont know how she danced in them. She made really good money at it. Her outfit was mostly a thong and shoes.
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone would pay to see my flabby stomach with the road map of stretch marks. Or the stretch marks all over my boobs.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• When I need extra money I just street walk! Pick up a couple of johns on the side of the road! I stripped for 10 years also, but I think hooking is more money.
    Anonymous

• I guess one would have to love the spotlight none to little fear of being nude.Not take offense to being pawed by some yucky men.I would think they'd have to have some acting qualities to keep themselves content appearring.Clothes I would look through thrift stores you can piece together
    your own unique design.I would rather be dead than strip but I understand some women need to make money and their body is easiest to use in some cases.I would prefer to keep respect and work two fulltime regular jobs or marry and older man than strip.But anyway good luck deciding.
    Anonymous

• sure, if you want to degrade yourself.
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I had a friend who was a stripper for many years-- she did it at first to support her drug habit (heroin addict at 15). I met her when she was 23 and we were both working as waitresses. She made far more money as a stripper, and started with a "peep" show where the men couldn't ever touch her-- there was glass-- but she eventually made arrangements to have sex for money.

She realized she made lots more money in a club doing lap dances, so she did that next, and even had sex for money right on the dance floor-- she said she just wore a long dress or skirt. She eventually left waiting tables and went back to stripping/hooking because it was all she knew, and she made far more money at it than anything else.

She has never had a solid relationship, and is still alone. She wears the stress of it on her face, and can't truly say she's happy. She is now 35, and not the attraction she used to be. She has no other skills
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• (cont) and noone that she can really rely on from her stripper world. She and I parted ways when I went on with school, and I caught up with her about a year ago. She was trying to figure out what to do next. It's not like she can exactly put in on her resume.

About the business: she said you have to buy time-- so you're paying the club a fee to dance. You pay regardless of how much money you make. The clothes she had no problems getting at any adult store-- and mostly consisted of the skimpier the better variety. She did work for a club that was run by the mob-- the head of the family was actually just arrested this week.

There was nothing glamorous in the way she talked about it. It was a job-- just over broke.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you have other skills, then use them. Any woman can dance, strip, hook for money but be grateful if you have other skills that you can put to work.

I have know a few strippers most did have drug /sex issues, but some did not. I went to college with a very bright girl that was stripping her way thru school. But like the other post said, you can't put it on your resume. Plus decent guys didn't want to date a stripper so she stayed single instead of dealing with the players and scum bags that persued her. The hours, gross guys, and lifestyle are not really condusive to a mom. IMO.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No stretch marks or c scars please!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009