just how pregnant can I possibly be?

This will sound weird but I need some information and I hope to get it here. On May 30th I had a period with no blood clots and I just tested today and I got two positive tests so I know that I am pregnant but is it possible that I am farther along than I think that I am? Have you ever had a period at the begining of a pregnacy? I have four other kids but never have I had this happen. Thanks

AnaBaumgartner

Asked by AnaBaumgartner at 11:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you could have spotting during pregnancy. So yes, you could be further along than you think. Your doctor will be able to tell with an ultrasound.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yeah, it's like they say, every pregnancy is truly different and it various amongst all women. My cousin had her "period" for the first four months, she got the cramping and bleeding almost like normal but slightly lighter and thought she was getting her period but turns out she was pregnant! I had one "period" in the beginning, implantation bleeding. Congrats!
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2009