mucus plug...

ok i went to the doctor today and he told me that i'm 3cm dilated totally efaced and he can fill the babies head, i'm 38 weeks. i'm not sure that i've lost my mucus plug yet. but a lil bit ago i went to the bathroom and when i wiped it was mucusy and had streaks of pinkish blood looking stuff in it. it wasnt a whole lot. could that have been my mucus plug.

froggiedee

Asked by froggiedee at 12:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it sounds like it....you might lose more later on in the next few days. That doesn't mean you are going into labor though, so don't worry. The big signs are contractions that are five minutes apart or your water breaking.
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It sounds like you are starting to lose it. Just wait for your contractions to start. GL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009