WHAT DO I DO?!

SIL and I were talking over facebook yesterday about our situations and let me tell you both of us are having it rough with the our DHs side of the family. We are convinced that our MIL is under demonic influence, and has made several attempts at pulling people under. BIL has left his job he's had for the last 5 yrs to work for MIL, and already, BIL and SIL are selling their house. They have 3 days to be out, but couldn't qualify for the loan on a bigger home. (Moving from a 2 bd 1 ba to a 4bd 2 ba because of 5 kids under 6 yrs of age...) So, they are moving in at MILs, where my DH and I just left in Jan due to hardships. MIL has manipulated and fudged her way out of jailtime with the IRS... and their house is so full of evil, we hate visiting! There were many nights I lay awake unable to shake this cold fear of being at the house. I have been chased out of the bathroom by IDK what, and cannot sleep without (con't..)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• the bathrm light on. BIL cannot see that, and since his mother is so good at disguising things and playing her cards, SIL is afraid for her children, and for her marriage. Until BIL left his job to work for his mother, they had never fought like this, and he has been threatening divorce, choosing to stand by his mom, regardless the fact she is doing so much wrong and refuses to address the issue. Our pastor has attempted to help her, but she will not have it, and refuses even to go to church... although raised pentecostal!

Help!! How can I help BIL see through her evil and get her the help she needs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• He needs to learn it on his own. Any other way he will deny it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Sweetie, I think you are way overreacting. It sounds like you have the typical snakey, nasty, awful mother in law the rest of us have, and you are so afraid of demons and whatnot that you are psyching yourself out.

If it makes you feel better, pray for her. But there's nothing you can do to MAKE anyone do ANYTHING.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Do you not pray? I know that prayer has always helped me in my life. Prayer makes you stronger, it helps people see things they would otherwise not see, it saves marriages, and protects people. Pray, have Faith, Be Strong, and maybe in the end you will help your husband, his family, and your family, more than you ever expected.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• perhaps you need to look deeper into it.. see why she is acting this way.. what is really hurting HER to make her act the way she's been acting.. a friend get's through to a person a lot more than someone who shows fear. Be patient with both the MIL and BIL.. and try to show them some good. Sometimes just having someone there to support you is all someone needs to pull them out of there funk.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• DH and I pray morning and night, over meals, whenever! And I was raised baptist and never believed all what I thought was crap at first until it struck me one day...

I'm just scared because i've never felt this way about something, and i never learned how to handle these feelings and emotions...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Just be strong. Remember that Good can always overcome Evil. I don't know the whole situation. But I do know, that I have sensed evil before, and I know that it is really scary. Me and you might sound a little crazy right now lol. But I do know that evil people are out there. Maybe you should talk to your Pastor first thing in the morning.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Good luck. I never figured that one out myself. Mil died since then everythings been great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anonymous... (OP)
    As a Christian we have been given the power and authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions. This means that we have the power and authority Jesus had to speak against the evil to back off in His name. If you walk in this , they will know it and they have to leave you alone if you use the name of Jesus. Before you go to her house pray for protection over your family. I also encourage you to start speaking blessings over your MIL.... do not speak evil of her but speak with love ... His Love. Love overcomes sin, Love over comes everything which is why when Jesus died His Love conquered death.
    Speak life not death into the situation. Remember Greater is HE that is in you than he who is in the world. Also... PERFECT LOVE casts out ALL fear... just ask and it will be done!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If your mother in law is possesed talk to a catholic priest. They seem to have the most experience in exorcism. If she is possesed please dont try to deal with this on your own, things like this can get out of hand quick.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 6:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009