• In the Spotlight:

Do you have a baby that lets you sleep or not?

The first 4 weeks were not so easy, she would wake up twice at midnight and eat a lot. At 2 months she started to sleep more, so now that she is 3 months her schedule is sleep at 9:30pm or 10pm and wake up at 5am!She sleeps 7 hours straight!

Salma25

Asked by Salma25 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 2 month old feeds at 11pm then again at 7am. I am a lucky girl!!! HAHAHA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mine didn't sleep. I'm still not surprised when she wakes at night and she's nearly 3. Count your blessings. For some of us, sleep is a forgotten luxury.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my daughter was a wonderful sleeper, she let me sleep and was very content in her crib. my 11 1/2 month old has just recently began to sleep through the night. he is a very light sleeper and i am so glad i finally get to sleep all night again.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my baby sleeps from 12 am... to 11 am.. i try to wake him up but all he wants to do is sleep..
    jacobalex_mommy

Answer by jacobalex_mommy at 4:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mine usually wants to eat about midnight then sleeps until about 6:30, eats again and goes back to sleep until about 11. She has been that way practically since she was born. Its nice!
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 4:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• At 4 weeks she was sleeping at good 6-7 hour stretch, it just was not at night. She went to bed around 4 or 5am. At 7 weeks she was going to bed at 10 and sleeping till around 4:30-5:00. Now she is 4 months and goes to bed at 8:45 and sleeps till anywhere between 6:30-8:15.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• haha, never! Mine is 4 mos. She goes to bed at 7:00 or 8:00, and wakes up like clockwork every 3-3.5 hrs. for feedings. It is so exhausting, esp. cause I work full-time. My only consolation is I'm used to this. I read a lot of posts from people whose babies always slept through the night and now at 3 or 4 mos. they're up all night long. I just don't know anything different.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I get good sleep since my 3 month old sleeps in bed with us and is able to eat while I sleep. I wake a little to help her start eating and we're both able to drift back to sleep (she eats and sleeps at the same time a lot, lol). We usually go to bed around 10 and wake up around 7 or 8. :)
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2009