headaches

i get headaches for almost days..and it wont go away and when it does it comes right back...i called my docters office and the nurse said it was normal and women have them all the time when they are pregnant....but i felt like she wasnt listening to me. she told me to take tylonal witch i did before nad nothing happend?
so the docters werent any help...can someone realate or have an idea?

jo_jo453

Asked by jo_jo453 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's just being pregnant. The hormones can sometimes cause headaches. The one thing that I would make sure that you're doing is drinking enough water. All the time...have water and be drinking it! GL
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Drink water, water, water. It is hormonal and it is a pain in the ass. Make sure to get enough rest, lay on your left side and prop your feet when you aren't standing. Again, water, water, water. It will help.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 12:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yeah thats all i do is drink water and lay on my left side all day....im on bedrest so not much i can do...lol
    jo_jo453

Answer by jo_jo453 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• OMG I remember those...not much you can do. I'm sorry! Mine were awful and I would just lay in the dark with a damp cloth on my face
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• 1 Chiropractors are amazing if you can get one to adjust your neck. Or if you know how to pop it yourself.
    2 Take a warm shower with the hot water on your neck and do neck stretches.
    3 Sometimes it helps to put both hands on your head and compress it like you're trying to squish your brain. It relieves pressure. Or have your SO squeeze the very base of your skull where your head and neck meet with their thumb and index finger. Feels amaaaazing.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2009