what was your symptoms of pregnancy when you first found out u was pregnant? and how did u know?

today i have been feeling a little nauseated like all day. me and my husband dont use anything , we use the pull out method. could i possibly be pregnant? idk y i felt like this today i didnt eat anything bad , so idk y i felt a nasuease.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I felt pain in my stomach when I had sex thats how I knew I was pregnant but my home pregnancy tests didnt show up posetive until I was 5 weeks
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 1:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i felt sick and my nipples stuck out because before my boyfriend and me found out we would always joke about it. oh and i started to look bloated but no period and finally i took a test and ended up being a month pregnant. (:
    elizabethrai

Answer by elizabethrai at 1:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I missed my period for a couple weeks.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Oh yeah... you could be pregnant!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Before I took the test, I was just EXTREMELY tired. I couldn't even get enough energy to get off of the couch. And of course the missed period...I always had light spotting for two or three days before my actual period, and when that never showed up I started to realize we actually were!!!!! And I had a very vivid dream about taking a pregnancy test and it being positive. Needless to say after that I woke up right away, peed on FOUR sticks, and they all said positive! Good luck!
    Cheerfulbird

Answer by Cheerfulbird at 8:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I got a faint positive the day I was supposed to have my period so I decided to wait a few days and take another, but the day after I missed my period is when my boobs started hurting BAD. I didnt't get nauseated til I was about 6 weeks pregnant.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i never got any symptoms....i just had a gut feeling and then had a blood test done and found out i was two months pregnant
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I took lots of naps and my breasts hurt.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009