your opinion please...

What do you think about sex when you are on your period?

demelina56

Asked by demelina56 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• well, I've done it while we were in the shower.. I didn't really like it... it hurt me... I was really sensitive during my peroid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I only do it on lighter days, with a towel underneath!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I love it, I'm really horny and my body is extra sensitive
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have mixed feelings about it. I like to have sex alot but sometimes i will when i am on my period but it makes me feel disgusting. But im not really sensitive during my period though it really depends on the person and their partner. My hubby will have sex with me anytime i want to but there are alot of guys who won't so if your partner will and you want to go for it.

littleboys2008

Answer by littleboys2008 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• well it depends, if its the last few days for me thats more spotting than it is heavy bleeding, so that doesn't bother me, but if its heavy eewww just too much of a hassle. did it when we first started dating, always had to be in the shower during or right after, and well i mean who wants to see blood everywhere after having sex? kinda kills the afterglow
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009