whats a great arthritis cream that really works?

I also have fibromyalgia.I suffer from plantar fascititis too.I hurt so bad in my knees.heels,lower back and bottoms of my feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• Have you explored the relationship between diet and arthritis? There is a lot of evidence that being even the slightest bit overweight can aggravate this family of diseases.

One of the known correlations between food and arthritis is that omega-6 fatty acids increase inflammation, and omega-3 fatty acids reduce it. Omega-6s are mostly found in meats. Omega-3s are found in flax, hemp, fish, etc.. There is a lot of evidence that a vegetarian diet can help with arthritis.

Do your own research; you may even wish to consult with a nutritionist or dietician.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Girl have you tried Ibunex? It's a topical Ibuprofen. It contains Glucosamine as well. I love it. It works wonders and doesn't have all that other funky stuff like other creams.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No, never even heard of it.Where can I get it?Walmart?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• An arnica based cream.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2009