Home Tests/Gut Feelings

If your instinc/gut feeling tells you you are pregnant but then go to store and buy a test and it shows up Negative don't take that as your last answer. Specially if you are a party person who drinks alcohol and does drugs. I've seen alot of people find out they are pregnant the 4th or the 5th month and its too late. The 1st time I was pregnant the test showed up Posetive the 14th week, and the 2nd time it showed up Posetive the 5th week and for not listening to my gut feeling I drank that whole month.

katsogrimey

Asked by katsogrimey at 1:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guessing this may be a friend. Test are not always right i had 5 negatives with my 2ed daughter but I knew I was so I went and got a blood test and I was right! With my last daughter the same thing! Id say go with your gut!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Thats crazy
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 1:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yeah forreal I agree with this. With my daughter I took hpts for 4 or 5 weeks straight and they all said neg until the last one! Than on top of that, right now I am also "feeling" pregnant and 2 weeks late for my period and every test still says neg, but I know i shouldnt believe it and keep taking tests and soon go to the docs for a blood test. It kinda stinks cuz I want to take my fiance out for drinks for his bday and i dont know if im pregnant and dont want to drink if theres a chance I am, so looks like virgin drinks for me!
    MommytoAngel08

Answer by MommytoAngel08 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009