Home Tests/Gut Feelings

If your instinc/gut feeling tells you you are pregnant but then go to store and buy a test and it shows up Negative don't take that as your last answer. Specially if you are a party person who drinks alcohol and does drugs. I've seen alot of people find out they are pregnant the 4th or the 5th month and its too late. The 1st time I was pregnant the test showed up Posetive the 14th week, and the 2nd time it showed up Posetive the 5th week and for not listening to my gut feeling I drank that whole month.

katsogrimey

Asked by katsogrimey at 1:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ummm ok thank you? sorry you had to go through that... but i think i will pretty much rely off the test. every one is different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yeah, your heavy drinking may be a problem. Henesey (sp?) isn't really good for a growing fetus. I saw your other post where you said you got so drunk and were puking.

You should get some help. Maybe AA.  You should at least tell your Doctor you are an alcoholic so he can keep a close eye on your baby's development.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2009