if you had the looks & body, would you be a hooters girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but that's because I've been a waitress and I hated it. I love my job now and would not want to go back into the service industry.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If I needed the money, but other than that, I will try the more difficult ways to make money first. You know, the one's you have to use your brains for, and actually work for, instead of your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No I wouldn't want to feel like a peice of meat
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No, I am secure with my body and image and I don't need a "daddy" figure telling me how sexy I am. GAG! This type of attention seeking is just a woman who never got enough attention from daddy. What you need to do is grow up and act like a mother. Men who seek this type of girls just want SEX, not a relationship hon. Time to face the music... grow up and act like a mom.. not a teenager.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband when we were dating wanted me to be one, but that was only because he and his friends wanted free beer and wings. I had thought about it, but then we got pregnant and so it never happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Nope, simply because every Hooters girl I've ever meet was a bitch and full of DRAMA, lol! The food sucks too.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No...I don't like that much interaction with people. Especially knowing that there are people who just want to see tits.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL.....uh, NO!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009