What do i get my 9 month old for christmas?

My son is 16 weeks old now and I do alot of garage saleing so he has alot of toys, and i check the recalls on the toys as well as disinfect them very well. He has a ride on toy, he has savings bonds he gets one I series savings bond a month. I just can't figure out what to get him for christmas what will he be big enough for? he's 16 weeks old and about 16 -17 lbs. I like to be prepared so much that i already have clothes bough up to size 6 via the garage sales. My husbands grandmother passed away leaving us a little bit of cash and i would like to buy stuff now to put away for christmas. What did you gal get your kids for christmas and how much did you spend.
Thanks for the help!

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son really liked his Leap Frog table at that age (still does and he's almost a year) They can use it to help them stand up.
    I wouldn't get an exersaucer at that age they tend to be too big for things like that.
    My son also likes toys that have music and lights
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Exersaucers? toys that make sounds? My dd loves anything that makes sounds. Take a stroll though the toy aisle or go to your Toy-r-us or Babies-r-us and just look at toys in his age range (that he'd be by then) and get an idea.

(thats what i do. Plus, DH loves the toys aisle.)
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Peekablocks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Look into educational toys on line. Discovery toys may give you some options. At nine months that is difficult.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My daughter loved her Step & Play Piano. Not sure if you can find a used one, or want to buy it new. Here's the site for it:

http://www.fisher-price.com/au/babygear/step_n_play/default.asp

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009