Q abou the history on the computer.

My H got on the computer to watch movies while I was gone, and I'm smart enough to know that you can see every page they visited in the History from the time they get on the net until they're off...unless they delete it. Ok, so he watched 2 movies, and the first one only had the page where the movie was playing, but it didn't show how he got there, or him searching the site to get to it, or nothing. It was just the page the movie was on, which isn't possible because you have to go to yahoo, type in the movies site, then type in the name of the movie, click on a player to play it, THEN the movie will pop up. The 2nd movie, it showed everything. So it looks like some things were deleted. So later, before I checked the history, he typed in the 1st movie because he wanted me to see it. So he went to the site, typed in the movie etc. etc. and we watched it. I later checked and asked him, he said no, so since we got on it later...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• What are you asking?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Could it have just deleted itself? The only thing that made me thing of it is my caller ID lol
    When someone calls at 4:00 for example, it shows up, but if that same person calls again at 4:30, the one at 4:00 will automatically delete, and the 4:30 one will stay there. It only shows the last time they called to keep it from over crowding. My question is, does the history do that? It's either that or he deleted it for some reason.
    Anonymous

• If he goes to the same site multiple times in one day it will only show up once. Is that what you mean?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yes, sorry if it's confusing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• some computers are set up to delete history after a certain amount of time. Mine does it every 30 days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I think the history only shows the sites being gone to. Not how many times they were there. In fact I know it does. I go to fb and cafemom repeatedly, but the history only shows both one time. I wouldn't worry. He is probably being honest with you!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009