i wanna know if im pregnet

me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a few months now, but he always pulls out...but im a little confused now...my period was due june 28th it is now july 2nd...but ive been late before...i was like a week late once before and like 2 or 3days late another time...what do you guys think??

Andreaa19

Asked by Andreaa19 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test. go to your dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Pee on your keyboard and your post will turn pink or blue depending on what you are having.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hey I was going to say that. :)
    Seriously PULLING OUT DOESN'T WORK. It never has, never will. Do some research on prevention of pregnancy. The world wide web is very good for that. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Hahah I'm sorry, I know you're worried, but really? Anon, that was funny.

Either wait another week for your period or get a test. It's as simple as that!
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• What is pregnet?
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• What is pregnet? Is that like a cyber pregnancy?
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I tested positive for my pregnancy 24 days after the last day of my last period. So say your last period was may 28th and ended June 2nd. You should test positive any day now if you are. If not, GET ON THE PILL. If you don't want a kid, pulling out is not the way to do it.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• <----got pregnant with Pull Out Method...I'm currently 13 weeks. Of course my husband and I were planning on trying this Summer so we are very happy about it. But if you are not and don't want to be get on some form of birth control....it takes ONE sperm and even a drop of pre-cum can have millions of swimmers!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009