What can I do?

I have 900 retainer fee to pay tomorow I dont have but 35 bucks in my wallet and wont have atleast 150 by saturday if I dont have any way to get money i dont know what to do if I dont pay Ill have to change doctors and Im seven months pregnant this doctor has already performed a ceserian and I dont want it done by a differernt doctor plus I had this doctor during my first pregnancy...What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• You know i am so sorry this world is so screwed up right now! People don't care about people anymore its all about the money! I don't really know what to say all I know is I would be talking to the doctors office about it and explain your situation to them and if they wont help you ask to speak with the Doc personally! I will pray for you! Good luck

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I would give them what you have and make sure that you give them some more money after the weekend when you get it and assure them that you will make payments to them. Talk to the doctor about it, not necessarily the people at the desk. He may show more compassion than they will.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You don't have insurance? My company provides discounted benefits plans to help get the costs down and they also provide a health advocacy program. What that program does is calls to negotiate lower medical bills. For instance if you have a large bill from the birth or a medical problem, they will call and based on your income you can get your bill down. Sometimes even free! To search providers and learn more, go to http://www.everyonebenefits.com/tcarter I don't think it matters what provider you use for the advocacy program. There are no limitations or waiting periods. I'd look into it ASAP!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009