Oh GOD WHATS WITH THIS PAIN?

I go to the doctor tomorrow but I cant wait seriously Im getting frequent pelvic pain oh god it last only about two seconds but it hurts. Its a sharp pain deep in my pelvis and pressure too its not constant It wil hurt about 3 times every thirty minutes what the heck is this I have a uti Im 7 months pregnant is this why?

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 1:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like bladder spasms. Did they do an ultrasound to check for kidney stones?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you are in that much pain go to L&D! Pain like that is not right and something is going on go to the hospital!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It could be sciatica. I've got it, it's from the baby putting pressure on your sciatic nerve. If you have the pain on one side or both sides (but not in the middle) just above your buttcheeks that may be what it is. It's always worse when you are putting pressure on just one (stand on one foot) and if you really want to test it stand on one foot and hop, or lean in that direction. ...it's KILLER. But as soon as my doc diagnosed it, I started doing leg/ lower back stretches everynight and using a warm towell on my back before bed. It's much better now.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009