Do you ever feel like someone is watching you?

I get that feeling sometimes, I hate it

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 2:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe it's a ghost and you're getting vibes from it? Or maybe you have a mental illness that makes you paranoid? Or maybe somebody really is watching you/stalking you and your sixth sense is feeling it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I hate it to. Creeps me out! I try 2 ignore it.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• no mental illness.
    It has to do with somethings that happend in the past, but I just hate that feeling
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• This may sound nutty but I had a terrible feeling of being watched when I was about 19, I told my mom and she thought it was just crazy teen jibberish... I was in the process of moving out of my parents home, but I would still come spend the nites on the weekends. Then I started noticing items being missing like shoes out of my car and clothes from the clothes line. Sometimes while I was sleeping I would hear light tapping on my window. Turns out there was a peeping tom in our community... He liked to steal size 9 shoes and womens jeans. So it wasnt just happening to me but to other women in our small town.
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 2:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• jeeeez
    freaken crazy men
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I used to have that feeling all the time, especially at night! A couple times, I thought I saw shadows move out of the corner of my eye. It was freaky! I was stressed out at the time, so maybe I was paranoid. IDK... Then I moved out of that OLD house that I lived in. I don't feel that way anymore.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1RP34FLXU

This made feel like someone was watching me. lol

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• yeah thats creappy
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• LOL, GiGi. I was expecting something really freaky! I used to love that song!

RIP MJ
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I have that feeling when I walk past the bar stools in our house. I know why too, and I can 'see' whos watching me. I cant wait to move out of this house.

Its my ex-boyfriend. I feel like I can see him sitting on our bar stools watching me. That one of the last places I saw him and he was the one that Raped me, so I always get the jeebies when I walk past those stools or drive past his old apartments, in fact, I take the long way places just so I don't have to drive past them.
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 4:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009