Opinions please...

After I have this baby, it will be our second. I want to get a tummy tuck and a breast lift. My DH says I can if I want to, but we will never have any more children because he thinks that will be a waste of money then. He said I could have more kids and then get it, but I really want to have it done soon, not years away...what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would have all my children first and then get it done, unless I had a lot of money to were I can afford to get it done after each child,
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Uh if you want more kids wait and just get a gym membership. then when your done having kids have you tummy tuck and breast lift. Your husbands right other wise its a waste of money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Well if you plan on having more children then I agree with DH becuase he's right. If you get it done now and then have more kids all you're going to do is get a flabby tummy and saggy breasts again. It will be nice in the mean-time to look good but you're just going to want another one if you have more kids and DH is right-it will be a waste of money because you will end up wanting it done twice. Think of the logic =) GL! (oh I'mm definately jealous-I wish my DH would let me get a tummy tuck,, I just get to "work it off" haha)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I would have all your kids first, because he's right it would be a waste. Your tummy will get flabby all over again and your breasts will sag. I would def wait
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• this is totally up to you babe. i want a tummy tuke and breat lift after only having two kids.right now im looking into break enlargment pills to help with some of my problem. but then i started working out. like running and doing sit ups and what not. and it started to tighten up my tummy but you really really got ot owrk at it, in fact untill my kidney infection i could run 2 miles in under 20 minutes. *army standards for the womens pt test* but now i have to start all over again b/c i got the kidney infectin. oh well. but yeah.just whatch what you eat and excersise. no use going under the knife when you can TRY and get some results for free right? give it a year to think about it and if your still not happy with the results then go for it.
    but thats just my oppion.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you have money put away for your kid's college, and are willing to give up the ability to breastfeed future children and risk thousands of dollar being wasted during your next pregnancy, then go for it...

Answer by rkoloms at 1:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009