Lower back pains into the back of my pelvis... Belly pains... LABOR??

I have terrible back pains its in my lower back more into the back of my pelvis sometimes itll be on the sides of my lower lower back. I dont even want to say lower back bc its a little lower then that but not my tailbone. My belly also gets really tight if im up walkin around too much or standing too much or sit in one position. It almost feels like i ate so much that my bellys gonna pop open. its not like contractions bc itll stay hard like that for a while. im also getting hot flashes bad. im 34 weeks and this is my thrid child. both of my other pregnancies were different. ughh im just so aggervated from this pain... its annoying!!! HELP if there are excersizes or streches or anything that can ease the pain. Im also getting hives but not real bad. and ive only had hives my last pregnancy too. I have dropped and the doctor says hes in position and that was 2 weeks ago...

MamaStrawBerry1

Asked by MamaStrawBerry1 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be back labor call your doc. or go to the hospital.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I know that if you feel like your going to poop your in labor
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• ive been pooping alot lately...
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• At 34 weeks go to the hospital. If it isn't labor it could be gall bladder or kidney.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• the pains arent high enough to be my gall bladder or kidneys its down further
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• and im having cramping on my sides....above my hips
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Go to the ER. You are way too early to be going into labor if you are. It's better to be safe and wait a couple more weeks (which is still too early).
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Then I would call L&D tell them your symptoms and see what they say
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2009