Just curious

Does your husband do the dishes and laundry not just once in a while but EVERY time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He does the dishes every night. I wont dare let him do laundry lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• he will help me on his days of other then that I'm a stay at home mom and I don't mind doing it but I do get help from my son he loads the dryer and picks up loundry for me and puts stuff in the trash
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my ex never did dishes.... or any other housework for that matter!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband does our laundry and I do DD's. I do the dishes when there's a lot and I just put them in the dishwasher and put them up, but when there is just like half a sink full, he does them and washes them by hand. We pretty much split everything. I'll pick up the living room/dining rooms, and bathrooms, and he does all 4 bedrooms(only 3 get used so one doesn't count) and I vaccuum and he dusts. I think we are pretty fair and even about just about everything in our lives lol
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Every once in a while, but not often. I'm a SAHM, though so I prefer to do it all. If I was working the household duties would be split equally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my hubby does alot he vaccums and dusts and mops and picks up everything or anything that i need help with but one thing he will not do is laundry! lol and i would let him to i have 4 daughters and my 2 teenage bros living with us! thats just one thing he will not do! he even scrubs toilets lol
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband always does the dishes but I do the laundry and we pretty much share everything else.
    wastedspace

Answer by wastedspace at 3:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Man! You ladies are lucky! Aside from a soulmate you have someone who helps! I am jeaolus. I am happy that my son knows how to do yardwork, that took a big load off of me!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• He does disher & laundry. I do everything else. He does it cuz get this, he says he likes it!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Mine does the dishes because of my allergy to the soap (Ive tried almost every brand.) And no matter how hard I try to do the laundry I destroy it so he does the laundry. I do most of the cooking except for chili or burgers. the rest we split
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009