Is it time?

went to thebathroom like 10 mins ago. It felt like i was still peeing. But nothing standing or laying. Having pain in my pelvic/vaginal area no contractions. Wut do u think?

ChaoticSoul

Asked by ChaoticSoul at 2:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nothing you can do but wait for contractions. Try Kegels. Go pee again and as you're peeing do a kegel. If the flow stops...it's just pee. If it continues to flow it could be your water. But you would be trickling if you laid down flat. You can even smell the "flow" I know it's gross but noone has to know you did it. If it's "sweet" smelling, it's amniotic fluid. Good luck!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 3:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It could be the beginning of labor, but it's just as likely as it's not. Relax and pay attention to your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If nothing is leaking out onto your panties then it was just pee. Pain in your pelvic area is more just a thing that comes along with being pregnant. There's really no way for me to know though, I'm sure there is more information but let me just tell you that when I went into labor for the first time, somehow I knew. I had been "hoping" the week before, but it was nothing compared to just KNOWING.

Now that doesn't mean I knew what to do. I was like, "ok, my water definitely just broke and I'm in labor...now what??" haha I had to call three people to make sure I should go to the hospital.
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• was it a gush or a trickle similar to peeing? gush go to the hospital they can test to see if your water broke.
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Ok TMI time! Lol. I felt like i had 2 poop really bad so i did. Then peed, but when i went to wipe i noticed the steady trickle.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Now there is nothing other than pain & the urge 2 pee AGAIN! I only have 9 more days but im so tired. Lol
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I did smell it. Im not ashamed! It smelled like nothing honestly. I would go to l&d but dnt want 2 wake evry1 4 a false alarm.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• its most likely pee. the samething happends to me lol. U just have so much weight from the baby dropping, the babys right on ur bladder. So u may think ure not peeing and still are. And the pelvic pains, without the contractions is again from the baby being so far down there from dropping so they're gonna put pressure on ur pelvis. Im going through the same thing. Like if i sit down for too long, and i stand up i feel like hes gonna come right out lol. But its just from the baby getting ready into position <3
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Youll know when your going into labor. the contraction pains are nothing to question lol. and ull know when your water breaks or trickles. with my daughter i got the contractions first, they had to break my water. ewww lol. its beyond a pee flow lol. but i got the contractions in my lower back area. it was misreable. And with my son my water didnt fully break, but i got the trickling, which ran down my leg like every 5 mins. i thought i kept peein on myself lol. but no matter what i did it still came. and its a clear color as to pee being a yellow. but i knew it was my water when i kept running to the bathroom, bc u dont get the pee sensation when its ur water.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• when my water broke, it didn't smell like anything either. mine trickled. and every step i took, more came.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 12:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009