• In the Spotlight:

what would u do?

me and my hubby got into a fight i hit him and he pushed me and threw me he threw me in jail and i was there for one day it was horribel cu i dindt deserve that im not that evil i just tried to defend myself. now he has my baby and i have a dv =charge .. would u forgive him or not? im just soo sad hoping and praying it will be over soon... please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• what an ass he is, I don't really know what I would do untill I was in that situation, but I'm sorry
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:03 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If you hit him 1st hes the one who was defending himself, thus you did deserve jail, if hes forgiving you and you love him then go home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You say you hit him before you say he hit you. So, how exactly were you defending yourself? Hitting him first is not defending yourself, and yes, yo udid deserve to go to jail for that. I'm glad you feel bad for what you did, but you should have thought of this before you hit him. I don't agree with men hitting women, but I don't like it when women try to take advantage of that and then get all upset when the man defends himself, either by hitting back or by pressing charges. You got what you deserved for what you did. Sorry.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You were not defending yourself if you hit him first. How does he know you won't do the same to your child?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You guys are both idiots for hitting eachother. Grow up, I feel sorry for your kid!
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2009