Is it possible for me to get pregnant if I have sex? Even...

With a condom? With the pullout method? With oral birth control pills? With an IUD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes to it all. Nothing is 100% well except abstinence.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Thank you for clearing that up. I thought we all learned that in middle school but apparently we have people who missed that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Not if it is his finger going into ur belly button.Wow,is this a serious ? ?!
    hipgranny

Answer by hipgranny at 3:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Nope. Not serious. Snide, sarcastic and a little bitchy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You're less likely to get pregnant with a condom, IUD, birth control pills, than you are with the "pull out method." Of course nothing is 100%, but you are pretty safe with a combination of birth control and a condom.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Snide? Who is it that called me snide yesterday?? hmmmm....
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• lmao pull out method worked for 7 years I am now pregnant with baby number 3 is prof pull out method does not work haha. All is good 1 surprise out of 3 is not bad at all, I actually prefer the surprised way
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It wasn't me Gigi. But you do have that tendency...snide with a hint of sarcasm. :) Makes the world funner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Someone's panties are in a twist.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Just mildly irritated at the stupid people of the world. It can't be claimed lack of education as so many schools teach it. So it must be either the women posting these types of questions are either REALLY STUPID or they want to be pregnant and are hiding that fact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009