with your tieable shoes

Do you tie and untie them everytime you take them off and put them on, or do you leave them tied and just slip them on and off?

I leave mine tied

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol I leave mine tied too. My dh give me crap for being lazy.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 3:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Tie and untie them. I really try to avoid tie shoes, though, because I tie using bunny ears. It's just the way I learned and I never learned how to do the one loop thing. LOL! How embarrassing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I untie them when they'e brand new. I try to keep them as perfect as possible for as long as possible. Once they get dirty, then i leave them tied and just slip them on and off.

Im weird.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• First off, I avoid tie-able shoes like the plague. But when I do wear them, usually for jogging, I untie and retie them. I like my shoes to fit snugly and if I don't untie them I either worry about aging my shoes too fast (by trying to stick my big ole feet inside a hole that just doesn't want to cooperate) or I anticipate the tie will somehow unloosen itself when I least expect it.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• anon that is actually really kinda cute
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I leave them tied and slip them off because I think I am saving time, come to find out when I am in a hurry, I still have to untie them to put them back on.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I leave them tied... a few years ago I would lace them so I didn't have to tie them and just tie a knot on the inside so the laces never slipped but then I stopped wearing those kind of shoes. I hate tying my laces!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Leave them tied, but have to untie them to put them back on
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I leave mine tied, unless my feet have swollen and then I have to untie and loosen the laces. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:42 AM on Jul. 2, 2009